Vs > Abu Kamal
Phitsanulok/ Sarit vs Abu Kamal Climate & Distance Between
Phitsanulok/ Sarit vs Nandi, Fiji
Phitsanulok/ Sarit vs Cel. Pacheco, Brazil
Phitsanulok/ Sarit vs West Point, Ny, Usa
Phitsanulok/ Sarit vs Caxias, Brazil
Abu Kamal vs Alice, Tx, Usa
Abu Kamal vs Cape St James, Bc, Canada
Abu Kamal vs Fes-Sais, Morocco
Abu Kamal vs Balkhash, Kazakhstan
Gwavas Forest vs Legaspi
Yakutat, Ak vs Galena, Alaska
Kawambwa vs Cape Mele
Sialkot vs North Loup, Ne
- The distance between Phitsanulok/ Sarit, Thailand and Abu Kamal, Syria is approximately 6,176 km or 3,838 mi.
- To reach Phitsanulok/ Sarit in this distance one would set out from Abu Kamal bearing 92.6° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Phitsanulok/ Sarit bearing 120.6° or ESE .
- Phitsanulok/ Sarit has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Abu Kamal has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- Phitsanulok/ Sarit is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Abu Kamal is in or near the subtropical desert biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 7.3 °C (13.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 18.6 °C (33.5°F) less in Phitsanulok/ Sarit. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1216.9 mm (47.9 in) more which is equivalent to 1216.9 l/m² (29.87 US gal/ft²) or 12,169,000 l/ha (1,300,947 US gal/ac) more. About 10 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 15.3° higher in Phitsanulok/ Sarit than in Abu Kamal.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Phitsanulok/ Sarit relative to Abu Kamal. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Abu Kamal vs Phitsanulok/ Sarit
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-1)
|| -5 (-8)
|| -4 (-7)
|| 0 (0)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -6 (0)
|| -16 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Phitsanulok/ Sarit vs Santis, Switzerland
Phitsanulok/ Sarit vs Koumac, New Caledonia
Phitsanulok/ Sarit vs Ardmore, New Zealand
Phitsanulok/ Sarit vs Gyzyletrek, Turkmenistan
Abu Kamal vs Adrar, Algeria
Abu Kamal vs Bismarck, North Dakota, Usa
Abu Kamal vs Sohag, Egypt
Abu Kamal vs Mt Makulu, Zambia
Zaranj vs Minicoy
Isparta vs Odessa
Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut vs Cork (Ap)
Ouallene Bordj vs Dorohoi
Phitsanulok/ Sarit vs Abu Kamal Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Phitsanulok/ Sarit
Climate Guides for Locations near Abu Kamal