Vs > Byron Bay, Nt
Phitsanulok/ Sarit vs Byron Bay, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Phitsanulok/ Sarit vs Nagua, Dominican Republic
Phitsanulok/ Sarit vs Luxemburg City, Luxembourg
Phitsanulok/ Sarit vs Floriano, Brazil
Phitsanulok/ Sarit vs Linz, Austria
Byron Bay, Nt vs Faiz Abad, Afghanistan
Byron Bay, Nt vs Mananjary, Madagascar
Byron Bay, Nt vs Darlington, Sc, Usa
Byron Bay, Nt vs Joao Pinheiro, Brazil
Wajir vs Maradi
Tahoua vs Presidencia
Goodland, Ks vs Antofagasta
Gravette, Ar vs Damazin
- The distance between Phitsanulok/ Sarit, Thailand and Byron Bay, Nt, Canada is approximately 10,219 km or 6,350 mi.
- To reach Phitsanulok/ Sarit in this distance one would set out from Byron Bay, Nt bearing 332° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Phitsanulok/ Sarit bearing 190.2° or S .
- Phitsanulok/ Sarit has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Byron Bay, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Phitsanulok/ Sarit is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Byron Bay, Nt is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome.
- The mean temperature is 41.4 °C (74.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 34.9 °C (62.8°F) less in Phitsanulok/ Sarit. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1233.3 mm (48.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1233.3 l/m² (30.27 US gal/ft²) or 12,333,000 l/ha (1,318,480 US gal/ac) more. About 11 2/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 49.5° higher in Phitsanulok/ Sarit than in Byron Bay, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Phitsanulok/ Sarit relative to Byron Bay, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Byron Bay, Nt vs Phitsanulok/ Sarit
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Phitsanulok/ Sarit vs Helgoland, Germany
Phitsanulok/ Sarit vs Sao Lourenco, Brazil
Phitsanulok/ Sarit vs Lugano, Switzerland
Phitsanulok/ Sarit vs Pune, India
Byron Bay, Nt vs Topeka, Ks, Usa
Byron Bay, Nt vs Sobral, Brazil
Byron Bay, Nt vs Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada
Byron Bay, Nt vs Clinton, Ia, Usa
Burkes Garden, Va vs Pipestone, Mn
Rocha vs Storm Lake, Ia
Malye Karmakuly vs Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv
Winnebago, Mn vs Marstal
Phitsanulok/ Sarit vs Byron Bay, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Phitsanulok/ Sarit
Climate Guides for Locations near Byron Bay, Nt
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 682.3 kms (424 miles) NW
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 628.5 kms (390.6 miles) WNW
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 472.2 kms (293.4 miles) WNW
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) W
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 268.2 kms (166.6 miles) WSW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 367.9 kms (228.6 miles) S
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 740.7 kms (460.3 miles) SSW
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 622.8 kms (387 miles) ENE
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 162.1 kms (100.7 miles) ENE
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 627.6 kms (390 miles) E
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 296.5 kms (184.3 miles) E
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 783 kms (486.6 miles) E
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 217.2 kms (135 miles) SSE
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 756.4 kms (470 miles) SE